Why do you need daytime running lights?
Exterior daytime running lights on the car are turned on during the day. When turned on, the rear dimensions of the car and the illumination of the license plates are not lit. Such lights are equipped with both foreign cars and domestic cars. If they are not designed in a constructive manner, the dipped headlights must be switched on during the day. Do not be confused with WHO with dimensional, because they are not only different, but also apply differently. You can install such lights independently. Their installation, according to the rules, is resolved within the front of the optics or on the front bumper. Any lamps in them can be used, and restrictions exist only in capacity.
Daytime lights have certain advantages over simple lights. For the functionality of the latter, the electric power generated by the generator is needed. At the moment of the car’s movement, the current converter, due to the high speed of the vehicle, charges the battery. In such a situation, optics does not require much energy. However, if the car has to constantly be idle in traffic lights and traffic lights, the battery will be quickly discharged. The generator, in turn, will not have time to recharge the battery and a heavy load will be felt on the devices included in the car.
The old TC will be difficult to cope with the big load and the battery can easily fail due to this.
Bulbs in the headlights require more energy than daylight. That is why at the automobile factories cars began to build DWA. But when it comes to dimensional illumination, it does not “glow” with brightness and it is almost not noticeable.
Advantages of daytime running lights
The advantages of DXO can be considered on a couple of examples:
1. Many cars have very high engine power and torque. This fact allows cars to quickly accelerate and maneuver differently. If, at the moment of a dangerous maneuver, the driver of a vehicle will not notice another moving toward, then an accident may occur.
2. Sometimes it seems that during the daylight of the sun the car is clearly visible. However, glare of automobile glasses and mirrors of the oncoming vehicle dull visibility to the driver. In this case, the DWC is able to protect itself from an accident.
How to install them?
The rules of the PDA state this as follows:
1. The standing DHW shall be in front of the vehicle.
2. Their distance from the road should not be less than 250 mm. and more than one and a half meters.
3. The daytime HO should not be closer than 600 mm apart.
4. And from the edge of the car body to them should not be more than 40 cm.
But if there are no day-care vehicles on the car, then the motorist has the right to install them, because today their choice is very huge. There are lights with LEDs and with ordinary light bulbs. LED lights are the most sought after because of their economy.
Daytime running lights
And what is the PDD talking about DHO?
According to the PDA, motorists must include daytime running lights or antifog in driving for the safety of other DD participants.
If such a rule is to be ignored by the driver, it will be fined in the amount of 500 rubles.
According to road rules, DHS should be included in the following cases:
1. When transporting children;
2. With poor visibility;
3. When transporting oversized cargo or hazardous substances;
4. DHS should be on public transport.
How to choose daytime running lights?
In order for daytime HRs to comply with the DD rules, they should be carefully selected, because much can depend on this. Qualitative products are produced by Hella and Philips Osram. It is necessary to give preference to them, because they will allow the car to move safely.
With the above products, as a rule, no problems arise when undergoing scheduled diagnostics in the car service center. Compared to them, home-made appliances do not meet all the necessary requirements.
When installing daytime running lights there are no problems. The only thing that can cause an inconvenience to the car owner is to change the design of the car. Such an attack is often encountered by those who bought a car before the adoption of the law on the mandatory application of DHS.