What to do if the car lights up?
Today, many have a personal vehicle, but one must remember that a car is a source of great danger. It should also be said that modern fire-resistant machines are not very reliable and easily burn out in a few minutes.
Below you can find out about the frequent causes of the ignition of vehicles, how it is possible to protect from such an attack and what to do if it still happened.
The car is a complex technical device, equipped with a variety of electronics and wiring in addition to mechanical parts.
The reasons for the fire of the machine are very much, but still, as a rule, the person is often the culprit.
What are the main reasons?
1. An error committed by the automaker. This does not happen often, but it still happens. Usually, at the car factory, many assembly operations are robotized, and the technique, as is known, also sometimes brings. Many, without a doubt, had to hear about how a car manufacturer withdraws a batch of vehicles to fix some system failures.
2. Lack of control over the state of the TC. This reason is also not at all uncommon. Some motorists do not provide timely car maintenance and maintenance.
3. Overheating the motor. As mentioned above, this happens due to the lack of control over the technical condition of vehicles, the power unit can be very hot, and motor oil and wiring that has accumulated under the hood increases the possibility of ignition.
4. Overheating of catcollectors. For many, this does not say much, but because of this factor is also overlooked. Of course, the engine is very warmed up, but not only in this part of the car can rise the heat, because the exhaust system is a very high and quickly heated part of the vehicle, which, in fact, also integrates a neutralizer. The task of this device is to reduce the level of harmful emissions. Since he has to process a lot of pollutant substances, this, accordingly, also contributes to overheating the engine.
5. Power supply fault. Electrical defects in the car are the most common causes of the fire.
6. Accident. In the event of an accident, the conditions for ignition of the vehicle are ideal, as with a strong collision, a gasoline spill is likely.
7. poor tightness and defect of connections with flammable liquids. It is common knowledge that in motor transport not only gasoline and diesel fuel are dangerous liquids. Engine oil and transmission fluid can also cause irreversible reactions.
8. Leakage in the fuel system. This is perhaps the most common cause of ignition, because there is a small spark enough to cause a fire.
Recommendation: If the car has not been used for a long time, you should inspect the place where it was standing. If we find strange spots, you should carefully study the nature of their appearance, as it is likely that the car has a malfunction.
the car was light up what to do
What to do if there is a fire in the TC?
The car can burn out from a lot of things. It may take some time from the first small spark to full ignition. During this period, the fire may flare up so much that the fire extinguisher will be useless, because in some 10 minutes the car burns down to the background.
It is naive to hope that the firefighters will succeed in time – although they will have to be called up.
Nevertheless, one should keep in mind:
– the fuel in the canister standing in the trunk should not jump;
– even the smallest spark found on the place where the fuel remains, can easily contribute to the fire;
– If the car was standing for a long time in the garage or in the parking lot, then the posting could be off;
– in the hot weather, the surface of the motor is heavily heated, which leads to a strong drying of the insulation of the wires and their destruction;
– The cause may be smoking at the wheel. A cigarette that has fallen on the upholstery may cause it to decay, and subsequently into a fire.
How to act if the car’s engine lights up?
1. Quench the unit. When the first manifestation of ignition should stop the car, turn off the ignition and leave the salon as soon as possible.
2. Do not open the bonnet so that the flames do not burn even more strongly.
3. Remove people from the car as far away as possible from the burning vehicle.
4. Before the firefighters arrive, it is necessary to try to put out the fire extinguisher.
5. You do not have to try to quench a big flame. The smoky upholstery of the cabin or wiring can be extinguished by a fire extinguisher. If there is a threat of explosion of the fuel tank it is necessary to move away from the car.